Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Easter

We had Easter dinner at our place this year. We tried to have an authentic feel to the whole sha-bang. We served Lamb roast, fish, kabobs, dates and other dried fruits, goat cheese, and flat bread. Everyone sat on the floor around our big coffee table. Later that night the boys studied and the girls (and Rockwell) dyed eggs. It was fun to have everyone over one last time in that tiny apartment before we packed up our stuff and moved to our new house!

'Everyone' includes The Esplin's, The Jared, The Nuckles, and Rebecca and Natalie, and The Weatherspoons!


I tried making my egg look just like Rocky.

This is how handsome Rock looked on Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Rocky is so cute! Seriously! What a squishy love!! I think I need him to come and visit me. Your new home is AWESOME! How cool that you have a pool! I wish we could have been there to scrub grout lines. I may lack talent in most areas but cleaning is something I could win awards for...I would have loved to help...really. Post more Rocky pictures...we love him!

    ReplyDelete