Thursday, June 4, 2009

See ya AZ Summer!

Some of you might know, Joe and I, (and Rock) have the opprotunity to do Joe's first summer rotations for Pharmacy school in Oregon and Chicago. We are really excited for lots of reasons. One, we get to miss the hot AZ summer! Another, we are traveling through appx. 26 states (if all goes according to plan- we might have to accomodate our little guy). We also get to see ALL of our brothers and sisters and both of our parents on this long Summer roadtrip. First, we got to see and say goodbye to Rebecca, Trent, and Natalie.



Natalie is really going to miss her cousin Rockwell!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! If you come through Salt Lake, Call me, I would love to meet Rockwell, and see you guys of course. :) I love your blog by the way, I just started blogging, and it's kinda fun. Take care, Love, Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah, this is emily grow, Can you email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I had to put a block on it because of weird comments from some random guy.
    Thanks
    emily
    your should have been bff :) jk
    sporty_g_8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete