Friday, April 16, 2010

Bear, the Dog.


We got a puppy! We named him Bear, as in Grizzly Bear, Papa Bear, or Bear Grylls- whichever you prefer. Right now he's baby bear, he's only 3 months old. His breed is a Bull Mastiff- so he's eventually going to be bigger than me. I think he's pretty cute, even though he's already more than doubled in size since we got him about 3 weeks ago! He's VERY well behaved and has already found a best friend in Rocky. They rip it up (literally) in the backyard together like two little puppy dogs. I found them behind a bush digging holes together once. That made me laugh a little. Sometimes exposure to humans makes dogs think that they are human- (for example, my inlaw's dog Rosco thinks he is a human) but not this little Bear, he's turning my little guy into a puppy dog. I'm fine with that until I see rocky on all four's drinking out of the dog dish.
Rocky is typically performing some sort of mild torture on poor Bear, as shown here.
The Boys...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! I can't show LaVor this post. He's been bugging me to get a puppy, especially a Mastiff! You'll have to post pictures frequently so we can keep track of how big he's getting!

    ReplyDelete