Sunday, June 13, 2010

An Andy Shout Out

Happy Birthday Andy!
A girl after my own heart- Andy rang in the big 25 with a cereal party. Ever since I was little I could have cereal for all 3 meals in a day, truthfully, sometimes I do. Everyone brought their favorite cereal to share. We had an abundance.
One of Joe's famous cakes... a delicous carrot cake for our health conscious friends, The Nuckles. Does anyone else think that writing, 'ANDY' looks exactly like the Toy Story writing on the bottom of Woody's foot?
On a side note, Rockwell's big accomplishment these days is putting his shoes on by himself! Now, he doesn't get it right everytime, but he attempts it numerous times throughout the day. Here I captured him making the attempt on his back on the middle of the kitchen floor. Sometimes he practices his balance and tries it standing. Very advanced... That actually doesn't ever turn out but I like to see him try.

"I love my yellow crocs and I don't know why!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the party! It was so much fun. I am glad that you like cereal as much as I do:) You guys are the best! -Andy

    ReplyDelete