Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter in NC

I took some pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits down by the pond in Leah's neighborhood- I love them!  







It looks like she's waving... what a cutie.
 









Funny story about this picture.  No one posed him, Leah just said, "Rocky, stand on the ball!" So he put one foot up and struck a pose.  Sadly, right after he lost his balance and landed flat on his back...
Leah put on a huge neighborhood easter egg hunt too.  This kid looks so happy!
We drove out to S. Caronlina to Myrtle Beach one day and this picture sums up the beach trip for my kids. 
We also had the funnest family baseball game on Easter weekend. 
  
Here's is a precious moment.  Rocky and his cousin Gavin can fight like brothers, but they can also play like best friends.  
These kids play so hard.  Gavin literally crashed on Joe one night just like this.  When was the last time you were so tired you fell asleep just like this?  I do feel exhausted, especially these days, but I've never fell asleep like that...

2 comments:

  1. My word, your kids look so cute in their Easter clothes! I can't get over Rosie's little dress:) Miss you guys. -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those easter pictures are adorable! Love them! I miss you guys so much! Get home soon!

    ReplyDelete