Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to PreSchool

Here comes a major blog catch-up! I can't leave anything out, so I am starting right where I left off... In September.  That's only 3months I need to blog about but I take A LOT of pictures, so it will probably be a while.  My goal is to be caught up before January is over though.  So here it goes:
Summer's officially over when the backpack goes back on.
New shirt + New hair cut= Picture Day

Brothers.
He eats food now! How did he get big enough for that?

Her new favorite dress to match her most beloved golden shoes! So precious, that girl of mine.

Tis the season to be canning.  This was a new adventure for Joe and I, and we both enjoyed it.  What made it even more fun was my mom loaned me her Grandmother's canner! Are you kidding me?! So that just made the experience awesome.  I canned apple sauce for BO, and he likes it! I also did peaches because I have a good friend who has given us many peaches that her husband farms. And because they're delicious.  Joe canned us peach salsa- divine! And he made us some peach and apple pie filling.  We're stocked.  I can't wait to branch out and try more recipes next year.



No comments:

Post a Comment