Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


I LOVE PUMPKIN PATCHES! Andy and I drove past this one over a month ago and have been looking forward to going all month long. Andy checked with them and they said it was free which made it so much better, but when we got there it was $6 per person to get in! I had to laugh because there were six of us outside the pumpkin patch, Joe and I, Andy and Jon, Kade and Kaylee, and once we found out there was an entrance fee we had to deliberate for almost 10 min. on if we could afford getting in. It was a true poor student moment. Kade and Kaylee opted out since they don't have kids, and Joe would have had to leave for work soon after getting in, but I was glad Rock and I stayed with the Nuckles. We really had a good time.



















We also talked the Nuckles into coming to the ward Trunk or Treat- it didn't take that much convincing since there was a chili dinner included, am I right?


Also, it was one of the coldest nights EVER in AZ.


Check out that Rock Star family!





Our block party on Halloween night. Do my boys look happy to be there or what?

The big Halloween bash at our place.



Mr. Rodgers found a new lady friend.

Rock thinks he can steal that golf club from Dan, and looks pretty happy about it.
Bobbing for apples the Martha Stewart way. Suspended from a ceiling fan.
What a lovely bunch of ladies.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Sarah for hosting the BEST party ever! You did so much work for it, and it turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fun 'Ween!

    ReplyDelete