Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Day At The Park With Rock


He feels like he has graduated from little kid's park. Now he likes to go down all the big boy slides.

If you were to look 'stink eye' up in the dictionary...

If he goes feet first, on his belly, he can go down the slides all by himself. All mama needs to do is take pictures.


I think I caught him right before he was about to blink... or maybe he's reallly dizzy from going down the twisty slide.





I probably should have left some of these pictures off, but I love his smiley eye!







Trying to reach mom through the finger holes in the floor.




Sick of the park, ready to play on the sewer grate!
I think this is a Joe face!

3 comments:

  1. Them are some great photos, Cousin! Quite the handsome fellow ya got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! Bring him back here so we can play with him! Sarah, I think he is looking more and more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Collin's old shirt!! I loved that shirt. Rockwell looks so grown up and handsome! Hey, I heard you are coming to CA in March. Sooo Excited!

    ReplyDelete