Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dinosaur Museum


(Rock and Cam watching a movie on the laptop with their popcorn and drinks)
I'll start by saying Rocky and Cameron have become pretty good friends. I had my doubts at first since Rocky seemed to be majorly annoying to Cameron, "No no Rocky, no no!" was usually what was heard when the two "played"together. But since Rocky has grown up to be less pesky they are like peas and carrots.

We went to a dinosaur museum today since Cameron is the #1 fan of all things prehistoric.
Catching a ride- and loving it- with the giant sea turtle.

Just catching a flick about AZ pronghorns...is Rocky's arm going in for the 'ol movie-cuddle-move while he checks out to see if anyone is going to catch him in the act?
Play time with the dinos.
Rocky's got a hold of a hanging prism. Beware- they quickly turn into deadly weapons when they are swung around as hard as possible. Which hurts a lot if you are standing in the way...Does anyone else see that wild glint in his eye?
The kiddos are admiring the dinosaur bones, while I am admiring the kiddos.

Busy days like that can tucker you out pretty fast. I also need to mention, on the way over Rocky and Cameron were holding hands across the carseat divide while they watched Finding Nemo. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. If I'm not mistaken, Ronny Boy is wearing Owen's old shirt, right? I LOVED Owen in that shirt and I love seeing Rocky wearing it. I know I write this every time I leave a comment, but that Rocky Boy is so handsome...I love him.

    ReplyDelete