Saturday, May 22, 2010

Good Morning! What the?


When I woke up this morning I saw some strange shadows coming from the front blinds... and this is what it happened to be! We got TEEPEED!!!!

Rocky was less interested in helping me clean it up- and more interested in running out to the field to play.

How did they get it up so high???

Even the stroller fell victim.

"BEAR DIDN"T EVEN BARK ONCE"

"WHAT A SUCKY DOG!"

Thank you for the peace offering- sidewalk chalk for Rocky to keep.
that looks like the outline of someone I know...
There was a challenge written on the drive way: GUESS WHO?
There's no need to guess when you KNOW who did it. KADE and KAYLEE ESPLIN with possibly the sidekick assistance of Dan and Emily!! No doubt it was Kaylee's idea.

7 comments:

  1. Whoever wrote in the blue chalk has exceptionally good sidewalk handwriting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah!! Sarah, it actually was EMILY'S idea!! Thanks for not getting mad at us :) Dan has NEVER been teepee-ing in his life! So we had to show him how it was done. You know Kade's the one who shot the teepee up that high in your tree. I hope you have a ladder to get it out! I will have to show you pictures that we took while doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking funny! Good work Kaylee, Kade, Emily, and Dan:) -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! They did do a number on the house!! I hope you got it out of the tree!! They look like streamers!! Too funny... i think they did a good job!! Looks like they need some serious pay back... j/k!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! i am only sad i missed out on the action!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HILARIOUS! Those are some awesome friends!! I have a box of clothes for Ronny Pants that I need to send. We need to catch up! Here's an idea...come and live by me! (Oh wait, I think I tell you that every time I leave a comment on your blog. I guess you had better hurry up and move already!)

    ReplyDelete