Thursday, July 22, 2010

We snuck out of AZ for a quick weekend to go to OR to visit Joe's parents and attend his 10 year high school reunion.  And I forgot my camera!! bah! I have these 2 pictures from a parade in Joe's hometown.  He even got to be in the parade for his graduating class- the camera I borrowed died right before I could get a close up of Joe on the float, so it's not a great picture.  Rocky and I LOVED the parade.  He laughed everytime people threw candy out.  Joe saved a piece of candy for Rocky and threw it right to us!  Too bad I didn't catch it and it hit the old lady behind us... but Dad was so nice to think of Rocky.  We were happy to see Joe's parents and let Rocky spend time with his grandparents.  He was even lucky enough to have his cousin Isaiah there to wrestle around with.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, where in OR were you? We were in Portland probably when you were there!! We need to get together, I miss you and need to meet your boys!!

    ReplyDelete