Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pharmacy Formal














Joe's School put on a Pharmacy Formal that we did not miss!  Joe thought it was sort of funny and told me about it as a joke...and I told him he's got to be joking if he thinks we can miss something like that!  Dinner and dancing, plus the chance to dress up like it's prom night again!  Girls don't like missing out on stuff like that.  Anyway, we had a blast- and I ate the best chicken cordon bleu I have ever tasted!  Hopefully I can add more pictures of our good friends that night, but this is the only shot we got as we ran out the door.  Joe doesn't like to smile in photos, he thinks it looks like he's in pain, and I never wear lipstick so I think I'm smiling kind of funny too- but it was fun to wear my old highschool senior ball dress!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you can fit into your high school dress, and while pregnant. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys Look SOO Good! Glad to hear you had so much fun! Can't wait to see you guys in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! How fun, I would love to dress up like that again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete