Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cantaloupe Without a Licence

While staying at my parents we found our first "home video" of Rocky. You may notice the level of professionalism that this was filmed, lucky for us 'Warren the Hammer' was the camera man. Practice makes perfect. Just a side note, anyone who has watched a home sports film that was filmed by their parents knows the level of concentration and experience required for such a feat. Usually a home movie filmed by 'Warren the Hammer' is accompanied by odd commentary about a mix of happenings on the field as well as off the field. Also, you can tell when something important is happening because the picture will pan to the back of the closest mullet.


I can't believe how big Rocky has gotten. I never thought Rocky was dainty, but when we saw this film of him when he was 4 months old eating cantaloupe (cantaloupe without a license), he looked so small. It was impressive of how independent he was from such a young age. He would not let me touch the fork, but I did take the first chance I got to nab that cantaloupe. "Like stealing candy from a baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment