Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life in Oregon

Here's an update of the usual happenings here in Ontario, OR. 
Skipping Rocks at the Owyhee River to beat the heat.
Rock's buddying up with grandpa in the shade.

We played an exciting game of 'pooh sticks'.  Rocky threw his stick in a little early- but he's still learning to count to 3, so we didn't hold him accountable.



I think we found a new family hobby- U Pick Orchards!  We love them- mostly because Rocky loves them.  Joe's co-workers suggested this orchards and they were incredible.  We picked our fill of plums and apples. 
I like these camoflauged boys.
This picture just made me laugh because that I startled Rocky and caught him dropping the plum mid fall.
Despite the look on his face, Rocky LOVES plums.


He worked on this apple, which happens to be pretty much the size of his head, the whole way home.
Every day (sometimes twice a day) Rock and I walk around the grounds of Joe's parent's place and we pick an apple or a peach.  Rocky always finds a creative place to eat his fruit.
 

1 comment:

  1. I hate the story of pooh sticks. I refuse to read to my girls if they choose that story.
    ryan

    ReplyDelete