Wednesday, October 19, 2011

 On Joe's long weekend we drove out to Ontario to visit Grandma and Grandpa Weatherspoon.  We always have such a great visit with them, and this time Rocky became particularly attached to his Grandma.  Grandma help me eat, Grandma help me pee, Only Grandma can sit by me in the car, Grandma read me stories, tuck me in, walk with me, hold my hand... It was great!  Rosy and Grandpa were also best buddies :)
We have a picture of Rocky doing the same thing when he was about Rosy's age. 

We also drove down all together to Utah for about 24 hours to attend Margaret's family reunion.  Rosy kept busy in the hotel room.
A fun perk of visiting Utah impromptu was being able to call Lizzy up the day before and ask her to meet us in Salt Lake before the reunion dinner.  It only ended up being a half hour, but Rocky and Pearly picked up where they left off.

 This was my view from the back seat.  Both of my kids have only gotten one front tooth at a time. I love it! It's been around Halloween both times too, I always regretted not getting a picture of Rocky, so it made me happy to see Rosy do it too!  I call them my Jack-O-lantern babies.
Also a fantastic view.
This is one of those fun moments as a mom you are so happy to see your kids together.  Siblings are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment