Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some of my favorite things in the world are pumpkin patches.  Don't know why I love them so much but I do.  Wishing my AZ girls were with me to check this one out.
It was only 44' and windy... I'm not sure Rocky has ever really felt what that feels like.  And he wasn't a fan.

Rosy on the other hand was un-phased.
 The best part was this HUGE sunflower maze! I bet it was beautiful when they were all in bloom. Rocky had a great time navigating through the maze he led us right out of it too!
Rosy is wondering where her brother went, and why is this pumpkin sitting next to her?

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that you braved the 44 degrees and windy. You are committed! Love those kids of yours, and you and Joe are okay too! -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to a pumpkin patch the other day and I was missing you guys too! Dang it.. just move back to AZ please! See you in a few days! :)

    ReplyDelete