Saturday, December 17, 2011

Farewell Fall

 I took a walk one day and brought my camera along, because I have never lived in an area that has so many color changing trees.  There are so many things I love about fall, sometimes it's hard to see it go!  Mom I dedicate this post to you, and to you Kaylee, two people I know that love the fall colors as much as I do!












One day after a wind storm there was so many leaves in the streets you couldn't even see the crosswalks!  It was an unbelievable sight. 


Farewell fall, and hello frozen dog bowls,

and frozen spider webs! (I have never seen this before...)


1 comment:

  1. So I'm just a titch jealous that you got to enjoy these amazing colors of fall... Ok, who am I kidding here. I'm CRAZY JEALOUS OF YOU! These pictures were B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!!! Fall is amazing. Thank you for the dedication. I thoroughly enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete