Sunday, April 8, 2012


The kids and I went down to Utah for Easter weekend.  We got to visit Lizzy and her fun family, plus my mom and dad were coming the same weekend for my cousin Ashley's wedding.  What a weekend!  (If you happen to notice a little paper boy in some of the pictures I will explain in greater detail in a further post- but we are helping my nephew Brandon with a book report...)

We were lucky enough to catch a snow storm on the first morning we were there. The kids woke up almost as excited as if it were Christmas!
My mom and I were so excited we went for a jog in the snow.  California girls at heart I guess. Snow will probably always excite us.

Pearl and Rosy.


My dad, me, and Grandma Joyce.  3 Generations right there. It was a full weekend with so much family because of the wedding. I was lucky enough to sit with Grandma and her sister, (who are such a pair!) and my dad at the wedding dinner the night before. Delicious, and fabulous memories.

We held an Easter egg hunt on Saturday.  Rocky was so funny.  He would open every egg before putting them in his basket, inspect the candy, drop it in the basket, and leave the egg behind for someone else.  This slowed him down considerably compared to his cousins who knew exactly what to do.

Cute.


Look at these Easter kids!

Love her.

My grandma once got on a trampoline with some of the grandkids at our traditional Tahoe reunions.  It brought back some fun memories to see my mom on the trampoline with the kids.



My cousin Ashley! (and flat Brandon) I grew up with this gal at the Willyerd reunions down in AZ.  I can't say enough about this cousin of mine.  I remember having sleepovers at her house when I was little, swimming in Grandma's pool, and making lots of memories.  

The reception had a playground near the venue! Convenient.




Bubble favors went over pretty well with Rosalie.

EASTER MORNING
Rocky boy was a ball of sunshine Easter morning.
Rosy took a little longer to wake up.


Some people like to devour their chocolates bunnies feet first...

Others, the bunny ears are the first to go.
Pure joy, mini egg cartons of gum!  Those were a hit when Lizzy and I were little. Rocky's excitement was not a disappointment.

Easter Sunday, the kids were so sweet looking.


Pearl, thanks for trying to contain Rosy.



Rosy and her mama.


4 comments:

  1. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but Rock always looks like a different human every time I see a new photo of him.

    Another slew of great photos. I quite like that you post so many. Most people post like 1 or 2. :)

    I really like that last one of you and Rosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair!!! I love it! Every time I see a photo of you, you look even prettier than the time before. That Rosy melts me...bring her to me!! I hope you made it home ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am loving your hair, Sarah! Very very nice:) I am glad that you had a good trip! It is always nice to get to see family. It is nice to see friends too! Missing my friend. -Andy

    PS. Rocky and Rosy are killing me with cuteness. Holy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most adorable little piggies EVER! Oh I wish little Rosie was here more during the glory years! (aka Midwestern years) :) She is so cute and sweet and I'm sad I'm not there to see her grow up!

    ReplyDelete