Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trouble...and she's not even Two!

Our Rosy girl developed a personality, it seems like overnight.  Maybe it's just the age, but it seems like everytime we turn around she's into something she shouldn't.  She's so cute about it, it's hard to stay mad for long.
She got into grandma's makeup and ate her lipstick.  and fingerpainted her face.

Rosy gets no blame for this, Grandma let her help with dishes.




That's not chocolate in her mouth, she loves to eat mud.

Why it's a struggle to get my Rosy to eat a meal, but she loves to help herself to fistfulls of dirt...I have no idea.
She is pretty cute though.



We also recently celebrated Grandma's B-day.  We won't mention how old she is, just how young she is at heart and how much the grandkids all love her!

Two things about this picture. 1- Rocky is eating the frosting with his finger. typical. 2- Joe's look in the background. Is it approval or disaproval?

That's a good Grandma picture!


It's hard to spot which one is Grandma, she fits in so well with the kiddos!
We had a glimpse of summer for a few days, and Rocky has officially moved out-doors.
We put a garden together while the weather was beautiful.  It's our first one and we are all excited. Rocky runs out to look at our garden every morning after breakfast.  He thinks our garden is growing really well, but truthfully it's just grass and weeds that have sprung up so far...We should see some real vegetables (hopefully) soon.

Rocky mans the hose. Everyday.

There she is with the mud again.

Rocky is a very attentive brother and tries to help Rosy stay clean.

There she is tasting the mud again, even though she has a melting popcicle in her hand.

Rocky is trying to clean her, again.

She's a good little gardener though.

If you've seen Gnomeo and Juliet then you may find humor in this photo.  She's my little lawn mower racer.
 Grandpa Weatherspoon has a ride on lawn mower so she thinks all lawnmowers should be sat on. 



5 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this post! It made me laugh out loud several times! First eating the lipstick, then the mud, then the lawnmower! I LOVE Gnomeo and Juliet! Oh I miss you guys. And don't take this the wrong way... but seeing that pic of Joe and Rocky with the cake made me really miss Joe! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahha!! This is gold. The picture of Rosy and the wheelbarrow is the BEST. Also, I laugh a little to myself about how you apparently prefer documenting the little mud-eater over trying to stop said mud eating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try to stop her... I promise. It's just that after the 100th time of stopping her (too late) from putting her hand full of dirt in her mouth, I it was time to get a picture. I knew I was already too late when I saw her at the wheel barrow. So I took the pic!

      Delete
  3. Photo of Margaret with the kids in the field...absolute FAVORITE picture! Love that Rosy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosy melts me! She is such a stink! She would get a long well with my little Ian. And that Rocky of yours ... Love them... -Andy

    ReplyDelete