Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Joe, Rocky, and Rosy were playing legos one morning and I thought Rosy working so hard on her tractor with Joe was just so cute!  

She can make even the most "boyish" toys look so cute. Legos. Tractors.

Hey Handsome.
My Rocky can turn even the girliest toys seem so manly!
We bought a doll house from a garage sale recently and both kids have been stuck to it like glue.  Every time I turn around there is some hilarious concoction of Army guys.  The guy in the picture above is smaller than his other guys, so he got interpreted as a baby and was placed under the baby gym.  Facial hair and all.

They needed their rest.
And apparently they like hanging out on the bed with the flower print comforter together too.
He's resting on the couch in the same position as his guys.
I promise I did not place these guys here.
Hilarious. The guy in red seems to have an appropriate reaction to the situation if it were real life... Speaking of real life, Rocky is starting to create dialogue with his guys and I have to share them before I forget them.  I think he is so funny!  He likes to rope his guys up with string and dangle them from a toy airplane.  To one of the bad guys dangling he said "You are going to go home, and you're mommy is not going to be there!"- The worst kind of punishment he could think of!  He likes to hide his guys in random places, but he doesn't like losing them.  Which he does on a daily basis. We find them hiding under pillows, in the bathtub, lined up on his pillow, in shoes, and in his favorite bush in the backyard.  
I was accused of playing favorites by Kade, I think the words he used was "there is a 10-1 ratio of pics of Rosy vs. Rocky."  
That is because Rocky avoids pictures most of the time, and when I ask him to smile, it turns out like this!
So this is my attempt at evening the odds. 
Rosy likes black beans, a lot!  Unfortunately, today Grandpa asked her if she had dirty bean mess on her nose- which she interpreted as "time to start sticking beans up my nose."  She sneezed for a while after dinner, one of the grosser things she did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment