Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pictures to Share

Here are a few noteworthy pictures (in my opinion).  No major events going on, just some cute kids that need documenting.

I laughed when Rosy fit herself into this container,


and I was impressed when Rocky did too!

I never realized they had the exact same smile... Look at these kids!

Joe went on a trip to North Carolina to run in a Warrior Dash race with his sister Ashley, and bro Ross.  The kids missed him, I was jealous.  Hopefully more documentation from Joe to come.  He brought home a "Future Warrior" shirt for Rocky, and this darling little dress for Rosy.  That was purchased at The Gap.


Rocky is still playing with "His Guys" every day.  Hilarious right?

Rosco, the World's Oldest Dog, won Rocky's love and devotion this day.  

Rosy is one of those kids you have to keep a vigilant eye on.  She loves to escape out the front door and head straight for the street.  Rocky never did that... She's pictured here planning her escape.

This might be my new favorite picture.


Planning that escape, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment