Saturday, June 30, 2012

Whiffle Ball Season Wrap Up


This is what Rocky looked like as it was time to walk out the door to his final game of the season.
He stayed asleep the entire drive over to the field.  Once we got there, he tried hard to participate but late naps like that just take the competition right out of you.

Backwards hat, one handed swing. He's got style.
  
He mostly hung out over by the cooler, it was his special day to bring snacks for the players after the game.  He had a fabulous time passing out his snacks.

 
Rosy spent more time on the field than Rocky did that last game.  She's poking someone's Gatorade.  I think she feels like she's getting away with something...

Last team cheer! 

After a handful of games and practices, Rocky walked off the field with a hat, shirt, a baseball medal, Popsicle and capri-sun!
Way to go Rocky!!
For Father's Day Joe, Ashley, the kids, and I made Warren a Corn Hole set.  If you've never played it's a bean bag toss game.  The orange isn't for Rocky this time, we are representing Warren's team, Boise State!



Rocky was really put out that he didn't fit in the hole like Rosy did.  I kept telling him, you're just too big Rocky.  After forever he finally says, "Oooooh, I get it mom! My butt's too big."
We've been spending some time in the backyard now that summer has arrived.  If you don't know this about my Rocky, he knows how to take serious matters seriously.  I explained the importance of sunscreen at the beginning of the summer and how we use it so we don't get sunburns.  He never forgets to put sunscreen on when we go outside.  He was a little too enthusiastic the other day about UV protection.

 
I can't get over the look she's giving me in this picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment