Monday, December 15, 2008

BABY SHOWERS

Thank you to my sisters, mom, and family here in AZ, and to my friends- Rock if you only knew the cool stuff everyone got you, you'd be in a hurry to get here!

The baby clothesline- it never ended! I think it could have circled the room three times. Thanks everyone for being good sports, this is not the first time it came out of the basket, I made everyone get it back out so I could take this picture.


Kim, Kaylee, Me, Andy, and the diaper pyramid. You might be suprised to know how long it actually took to get this shot. Between camera timers going haywire, Kim forgetting the diaper pyramid was actually mine to hold, Andy's favorite pose which always involved her touching my arm, and laughing so hard, we had to wait for Jon to come home in order to get this shot. So enjoy all the hard work!









No comments:

Post a Comment