Monday, December 15, 2008

GINGER BREAD HOUSES

It may not show it in the picture, but moments before the Nuckle's kitchen table was completely heaped with all sorts of delightful candies. This picture is the result of hours of planning and creating (actually only Joe and I came prepared with a plan, apparently no one else makes gingerbread house floor plans and drawings).

Allow me to interpret the face I am making. Kaylee gave my tush a little squeeze, but she was so sly about it I thought it was actually Kade... Needless to say we were able to capture a look of pure shock.
Joe made a replica of the house he drafted that we hope to one day build on some land. Note the flowing twizzler stream in the backyard.

My gingerbread creation started out as a cabin, but transformed into a hut when my pine trees looked nothing like pine trees and a lot like palm trees. We will call it paradise on Eneio Beach in Tuanikivale, Vava'u, Tonga.


This is a close up of the nudey sun burnt hot tamale people. We will call them Joe and Sarah.

2 comments:

  1. Very fine job on the gingerbread houses:) Looking forward to some fun times in Overgaard this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little people sun bathing are so cute!! I vote you guys just make a house for Kade and I next time!

    ReplyDelete