Thursday, August 5, 2010

At Home...

Sarah and Rocky are having a blast in California with her family and I am home in Arizona... by myself, and missing them, and yes no pictures.  Why no pictures, maybe because I'd rather not take a picture of myself lounging around my house all alone with only my underwear (might be inappropriate, but it is refreshing in 115 degree weather), or it could be because the camera is with the boy.  If I were to take some pictures here are a list of things that I've done while Sarah and Rocko have been out of town.

-Fix a few water lines in 115 degree weahter, that the Bear dog ripped out in a fit of puppy rage
-Yell at Bear dog in a fit of human rage
-Do a connon ball into the pool.. with Bear... Bear didn't like it and retreated to an unknown corner of the yard to plot his revenge
-Swim alone in our pool (I bought some goggles that did not fit my melon and broke)
-Saw Inception and the A-team... by myself... at the drive-in (double feature that lasted from 8-1:30 at night, and is the latest I've stayed up in a while)     
-Study the Top 200 Drugs, and yes spelling counts
-Today is our 5th Anniversary, and I ate a salad... not because I like salads, salads are pointless, but because it reminded me of Sarah and Rocky the healthiest eaters I know

I know, sad.  Life sucks without Sarah, and is boring without the boy.

3 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard at this post Joe! We want to see the A Team! You should have called us to go with you! At least you are getting an insane amount of studying done right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe. This is an intervention. Saturday night. You. Me. Yard House. Loose lips sink ships! --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Joe! Pull at my heart strings a bit, would ya?

    I might just have to make Ross take a couple of days off work and come visit you... yes, that's how sad this post made me.

    ReplyDelete