Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Beach Trip

2nd thing to do on the CA list- beach trip!  Let me just say, It's not a Northern California beach trip if everyone is not bundled in sweatshirts, wishing they had brought a warmer coat.  It also HAS to be overcast with fog so thick sometimes it might as well be sprinkling, yet the kids still manage to get soaking wet and have a great time.  Forcasted high for the day was 58 degrees in Half Moon Bay.  I LOVE IT!
In True Rocky fashion he explored the entire beach thoroughly, and was even brave enough to get near the waves.  He wore his mama out!










I finally caught up with him...

2 comments:

  1. The beach looks so fun:) I am glad that you are having such a good time with your fam! -Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do miss that boy, I still try to check on him at night, then I realize that he's not there, and I am standing in an empty room, in an empty house, at one in the morning, and feeling kinda crazy

    ReplyDelete