Monday, March 7, 2011

17 Days and Home Safe!

Well Rocky and I spent Sunday morning working on our 'Welcome Home!' sign.  We wanted to make sure it was perfect...
They boys unfortunately missed their connecting flight, so they didn't make it home at 2pm like they were supposed to, but we were lucky that they were able to get the next flight out and were home by 5pm.  Rocky, Rosy and I picked them up at the airport, and despite being a little more tan, Rocky recognized his Daddy and ran right to him. I'm grateful to the TSA officer who ignored Rocky, who ignored the sign that warns you  not to cross it.  He just couldn't get to his dad fast enough.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! We miss you guys and have loved reading the blog since Joe Joe has been gone! We are glad he is home though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that they made it home safe:) What a fun Welcome home party! -Andy

    ReplyDelete