Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 15

 Doesn't this just look like something our Rocky would be busy doing?

His first time in a bounce house- we went to my cousin's son's birthday party.  He not only got to bounce with mom, but grandma got in there with him!  He is so dang cute- he had a smile a mile wide the whole time he was bouncing around.
 My mom commented on how sure footed Rocky is- she said she watched him and Bear play king of the mountain on that big rock in our backyard, and Bear got a little pushy to the point where my mom thought for sure rocky was going to tumble, but as he got close she said he just hopped off and landed on his two feet.
One more story:  I let Rocky sit on my lap while I was doing homework, and I messed up on something and let out a big Weatherspoon "pisssssant!" (I can't help it, you and Ross have worn off on me) well, we can't get Rocky to repeat, "I love you"  but he sure doesn't mind mimicking the naughty words...

No comments:

Post a Comment