Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 16- Last one!!

Can you believe this is the last blog until you come home!!!?  I know there's a lot of people out there that have to be separated from their husbands for military, jobs, etc... A LOT longer than we have been and I really have to tip my hat to them cause this was hard and it wasn't even really that long in the scheme of things.  Rocky, Rosy, and I are ready to keep you home now!  By the way, we made pancakes this morning, and Rocky helped me stir.
Rocky spent the day down at Natalie's house.  Rebecca fixed up the chop job I did on Rocky's hair.  Hallelujah.
Kyle got a tooth! Remember when Rocky's front tooth came in lopsided like that?
Rock and Nat sharing lunch.
Rocky spraying Natalie- what a bully!
Funny story- after dinner Rocky was ready to go play outside with Bear.  He got so covered in rice that I took his clothes off except for the diaper to run around in.  He was out there for a little while when he decided to take off his diaper.  He pulled it off and then opened the back door and threw it back inside for me.  It wasn't too long after that I looked up from my dinner to see a little nugget (and we're not talking chicken nuggets here) working it's way out of his little butt.  I jumped up to go stop him from pooping in the back yard when Bear started putting his nose in the wrong spot!  (Oh goodness... this story is so sick)  By the time I got to Rocky he was smeared in poopies.  It was terrible.  Lesson learned though, sending Rocky out in a diaper is the same thing as sending him out naked. 

I'm too excited to sleep!  Hopefully tomorrow morning goes by fast, I can't wait to see you.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm rolling here! So gross and so funny! Yay, I'm glad Joe will be home soon. I've been reading every day to see how you're holding up and having loads of sympathy (let's just say the last 6 months, Clay was only home for about a month of it all together). Yay for togetherness!

    ReplyDelete