Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 1

Joe is in Guatemala for the next 17 days doing a medical mission through the school.  Although I am so glad he gets to have this experience, (and a little jealous I'm not out there too) the kids and I are going to be MISSING him!  Joe- babe, if you're out there somewhere in the jungle and find internet... here is day one without you:
The kids both had dr appointments today, Rosy is 23.25 in long which puts her in the 90% range.  Go baby! she's 11lbs, 75% and 15.5 in head, also 75%.  She does NOT like needles.  She has been so upset today, but loves taking her tylenol.   
Here's a story you're going to love.  Rocky crashed out at 4:30 today- We sat down for dinner, said a prayer, and his eyes never opened again! BUT, this is the best part, he was still eating his cheetos in his sleep! haha.  I really wish you could have seen that.  It made my day!
Here's me rescuing him from his tiredness.  To be honest, I don't look that much more awake...
Funny evening.  His stats from the Dr. are of course, his noggin is above average still. 20.5 in head. weight is 34in at 97% again, and 35.5 in tall.  90%.  you've got healthy, beautiful, growing kids.
If you were home I would want to tell you that miss Cameron made a special Valentine just for you, it has a frog on it and there is a tattoo waiting for you as well.
Also, you would have laughed at me when I used up the rest of the blueberry pancake batter for lunch, I put the 2 pancakes on the griddle too close together so they joined as one big pancake. I ended up flipping them as about 4 separate very ugly looking pancakes, and then when it came time to eat, and Rosy was hungry too, I just piled them up on the plate in many broken pieces, globbed the butter and syrup unceremoniously and ate with my fingers to speed up the feeding process... I KNEW you would shake your head.  I asked myself, where's Joe when you need him to make a perfect pancake?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sara, I know you will be lonely without your man at home, but keep taking cute pictures, and bloggin the memories. He will sure appreciate that when he can. Such a cute little family you are making! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete