Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 4

Talk about a sugar high... I got to take the night off thanks to Grandma- and go shopping with Andy. (Kaylee was sorely missed)  I guess Rocky and Grandma were sneaky sneaks and made my birthday cake while I was gone.  You know that's Grandma he's baking with cause he's actually wearing a bib.  I see so much of you in him in this picture...can't put my finger on exactly why... 
Nightly ritual: Choo Choo puzzle.  He's getting so good.  He also got a new Choo Choo puzzle at wal-mart that he loves mixing pieces with the old one.

High lights of the day:
Rosalie. She's just so good.  Such a content little girl Joe. 
Rocky escaped from me at Chik-fil-a.  Thankfully a good samaritan stopped him before he got to the drive thru.  If you find a fashionable leash out there in Guatemala that would be a perfect souvenir for our boy.
Seeing the blog comment from you- now I know you are reading this. Love you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday !!!!!!
    I love you Sarah thanks for putting up with my nonsense. Rocky is a little sweets lover now. Rosy is such a good baby. I hope you had a great day, I was thinking of you all day, and wondering what kind of mischeif our little boy was getting into. Love you all!!!

    ReplyDelete