Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 5

 Joe, you would be amazed that I didn't have a birthday breakfast cereal, I actually wanted blueberry pancakes bad enough I made them myself, from scratch!  That is actually a first for me.  26 years of morning breakfast cereal...and I have never made home-made pancakes before. Yours are better, for sure, but can you tell in the picture they actually turned out circular, and perfect looking? Rocky ate a whole one.
We spent the day down at Rebecca's park.  Rocky was as curious as you can imagine.  He and Natalie played so cute, and he was also very friendly to baby Kyle.  Our little Rosie just slept on her mama.



 
Isn't this a funny picture?  He's eating an apple, with a cookie in his hand, sitting in a very awkward position...
After lunch when Grandma opened the bag of cookies Natalie was back and forth between the cookie bag one for her and one for Rocky, every time!
 You know how Rocky never really loves to go down slides?  Well Natalie did a good  job of coaxing him down.  She actually stood there and told him, "Come on Rocky, you can do it! I'll catch you!"

He crashed hard on the drive home.
My parents took me out to eat at our favorite, Olive Garden, for an early dinner.  Rocky played at Ben's, so we were all happy.  Rosy slept the whole time Joe.  Can you even imagine that?  Taking a child to a restaurant and having a peaceful experience?  Well it's possible.  When the salad came out my mom, dad, and I all ate one of those hot peppers out of the salad just for you.  I'm not joking, my mom really took a bite just for you.
This was the first time my age was more that the amount of candles in the box! Yikes!  What an inferno!
This is us saying "Night night Daddy." 
Oh and guess what?  The words I have been waiting for since Rocky started talking came out crystal clear tonight over cake, he said, "I love mama." and then rested his head right on me...Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I wish we could have been there! I am glad to hear you Birthday was fun though! We miss you guys and can’t wait to see you hopefully soon! PS Kaicee is obsessed with the name Rose ever since we told her that was your new little additions name! So I think you have her stamp of approval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sarah! You truly are DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!-Andy

    ReplyDelete