Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 9- Over Half Way There!

Today was the big garage sale day!  Rocky is shown here sneaking back the cars and trucks he didn't approve of being sold.  More than once during the morning I would watch him get toys out, lay on his belly in the middle of the drive way and just start playing.  He got what he wanted because they didn't end up selling!
At the end of the day Rocky loves to lay next to his sister to get jammies on.
Right now, his favorite thing to do is play Thomas the Train games on Grandpa's lap.  He can do this FOREVER!
After you called today, Rocky took my phone and dialed my mom's number (just cause that's the one that he always calls) because he wasn't done talking to daddy.  He must have dialed her 3 or 4 times.  I'm not sure if he thought he was talking to you or not but he would call, my mom would answer and he would say HI DADDY!  he would have a whole conversation, hang up and whine that he wants "more daddy," and then call again.  I thought that was sweet.

1 comment:

  1. That boy is pretty sweet and Rosy is so pretty. Sounds like an eventful day. I'm missing my family.

    ReplyDelete