Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 6

We went to the splash pad at Westgate today. My mom and I joined Andy and the kiddos.  Rocky and Cameron played hard and had a great time.  I think my mom was wishing you were there cause when we went to the frozen yogurt store I didn't want any- so she didn't get any, but you two could have shared :)
Rocky wanted his diaper off the whole time, just wild and free.
He got squirted in the face numerous times, but you should have seen it, he was laughing so hard playing tag with the on-and-off fountain.
Is that a rain dance?  
I think he's floating!  I think his little body looks so strong... 
How cute are these little kids playing hide and seek?
 
Highlights of the day:
YOUR PHONE CALL!! feel free to do that any time:)
Dan asked for that Orzo recipe. so funny.
My mom bought me a crab salad sandwhich at Which Which. It was delicious!
Party hard with the nuns, and pass out lots of vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment