Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 7

We went to Grandma's today!
Last time at the park Natalie said she would catch Rocky down at the bottom of the slide, this time Rocky offered, but when he saw how fast she came zooming down the metal slide he didn't keep his end of the bargain and scooted out of her way!
Papa Eric giving the kids a wagon ride
Rocky is showing off his strength for his cousin Natalie.
I decided to help push and Rocky pulled. 

My dad's been busy cleaning up Grandma's yard with all her citrus.  Joe I am not exaggerating that  my parents juiced 5 gallons of orange juice tonight and it is sitting in our freezer.  You have a lifetime supply :)
Rocky had a bad dream last night and came running down the hall into our room, I was all too eager to let him snuggle me all night since there seems to be some extra room in our bed. 
So it's the weekend for you, I don't know if you'll be able to find internet, I hope you do so you can see pictures of your cute kids.  I'm missing you and thinking about your adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment